(HAY BAND – K)
Reporting to the Inventory Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for stock control, balancing of chemicals on a weekly and monthly basis. Stock replenishment as well as resolving stock imbalances
- Management of stock by overseeing the correlation of orders with the materials received as well as recording and reporting discrepancies by contacting suppliers/sites.
- Oversees the handover on material to packers, supervising the packing of material into bins as well as supervises the recording of items on the bin cards.
- Dealing with queries and complaints.
- Perform Ad hoc and bi-annual stock takes.
- Stock Procurement
- Perform Material Forecast Schedules by having the MRP run on a weekly or as and when required basis, creating requisitions etc.
- Perform reconciliation of bulk chemicals; perform computer inputs and balancing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Comply with the SHEQ Acts, organizational policies and procedures.
- Grade12/Std 10 or equivalent
- 3 years experience in a stores environment including warehouse management as well as financial management experience.
- Computer literacy in Outlook and MS Excel is essential.
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Procurement experience will be an advantage
|· Stock Control· Stock Management· SAP· MS Office· Safety procedures
|· Good communication (both written and spoken)· Good administrative and organizing skills.· Asset Control||· Customer orientated· Performance driven· Attention to detail· Deadline driven· Good housekeeping
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to Females and People with Disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Rand Water as an organization has the right to fill or not fill any advertised positions.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, ZWARTKOPJES PUMPING STATION
E-MAIL: : zk email@example.com
NOTICE NUMBER: Zk 2845