SPH Kundalila seeks to appoint suitably qualified candidates as apprentices for the 2018 intake. Opportunities are available in the following trades: Auto Electrician, Diesel Mechanic & Welder. This is a 3-year apprenticeship programme based in Carletonville.
SPH is a subsidiary of Raubex Group Ltd. a JSE listed entity and is focused on providing comprehensive surface materials handling solutions for mining projects.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science (Mathematical Literacy Unacceptable).
- Pass mark of at least 50% for both Maths and Physical Science (Provide proof).
- Alternatively; N2 with applicable subjects for Auto Electrician Trade.
- Willing to reside in Carletonville or any other area of Operation the company may require.
- Willing to relocate to location of training.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Medically fit and healthy, as per Medical Examination.
- A Valid Driver’s Licence-Code 08.
- Own Transport.
- No criminal record.
Conditions for Selection:
- Preference will be given to top academic achievers.
- Aptitude Assessment (An Aptitude Test will be written and paid for by the Company).
- Submission of all supporting documents is mandatory:
- Certified copy of the highest qualification.
- Certified copy of recent marks/academic track record.
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified Driver’s Licence copy.
How to apply