- Grade 10
- Must be able to read and write and understand verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to measure fluid levels to correctly dilute cleaning chemicals
- Relevant experience
- To perform cleaning services and general duties to ensure an orderly and hygienic work environment as well as medical equipment and serve refreshments
- Adhere to good cleaning practices and infection prevention and control and occupational health and safety standards
- Effectively utilise equipment and resources
- Always put client first
- Function within the facility team and ensure own work contribute to satisfied customers
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.