CLOSING DATE: 19 December 2016. TIME: 15h30
Road Traffic Management (2017 / 18 Learnership)
• Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate
• South African Identity Document
• Age must be between 18 – 35 years
• Valid Dri ver ’ s License Code B
• SAPS Clearance Certificate
• Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
• Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality
• Copy of both parents p ay slips or parent/s affidavit in case of unemployed parents / guardians
• in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages
• Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
More Details on this >>>>>>>>PDF FILE <<<<<<<<<
● Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 , a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details ● Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document , and other required docum ents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered .
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from th e South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).● Candidates must indicate the number of the post / reference number and the centre in their applications. ● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
● Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted. ● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department . ● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates .
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting . NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be co nsidered.
How To Apply
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane , Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279 / 8247 / 8254 / 8247 / 8263 All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x 19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113 , 152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng