Reference No: 307309
Closing date: 21 October 2016
The CSIR has an Internship opportunity for an Intern in Management Services who will assist with operational efficiency, effectiveness and implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in order to achieve compliance to ISO 9001:2015.
- Under supervision of the Quality Manager; the Intern will assist with the following
- Facilitate the implementation of QMS requirements according to planned arrangements
- Monitor and report on the implementation progress in the unit(s)
- Facilitate the process and procedure reviews
- Manage corrective and preventive action(s) to ensure that all related actions are duly implemented at all relevant areas
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A national diploma in quality management or industrial engineering.
- A Bachelor’s degree would be advantageous
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 management system standard
- Exposure to an ISO 9001 certified or ISO17025 accredited environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good customer orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy and competency in MS Office.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com with your name and surname, position title and reference number in the subject line, (e.g. John Smith)
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY. For more info, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841 4774 or email us at Recruitmentinfo@csir.co.za