Vodacom is one of the biggest cell phone companies in South Africa and this company is the part of one of the biggest international companies in the world, Vodafone. Vodacom brings in harnessing the degrees and qualifications, aspirations and talents of all citizens which are part of diverse and colorful nation.
Vodacom delivers a couple of development programmes such as Vodacom learnerships which contain of both practical and theoretical training based on SAQA Unit Standards
There are a couple of specific requirements if you want to be accepted into Vodacom learnerships.
- South African citizen is a must
- You have to be in possession of certificate of a standard 10/Grade 12
- You must be in possession of a Training Certificate NQF and Further Education
- You must have completed successfully the National Certificate in Vocational Studies
- You must have at least a C pass for Science and Mathematics
- You have to get at least a basic knowledge in terms of electrical engineering, Information Technology, computer engineering and computer science
- In order to apply for the Engineering and Operations Learnership, you have to complete the necessary qualifications from a university of technology or electronic engineering academy
- You must have a computer science, information system or computer engineering qualification in order to apply for the Information Technology Learnership.
- Not busy with any other studies
- The range of ages is from 21 up to 35 years old
- Currently, you must not be employed
How to Apply
Vodacom also sometime provides Call Centre learnerships. More information can be found on these Vodacom learnerships on the Vodacom website. You can keep looking for whether there are a couple of Vodacom learnerships or internships open for applications by checking the website of Vodacom that you will find and navigating into the careers section in order to check out for learnerships.