Nampak invites applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship opportunities at the Bevcan Rosslyn factory, Johannesburg
Nampak is a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding (Basic level)
- Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
How to apply
Applications close on 19 August 2016. Click here to apply online