Gauteng Regional Administration Intern
Key Performance Areas
· Assist with regional tasks/projects and process related payments
· Submit learner’s contracts for enrolment.
· Follow up on enrolment numbers
· Administrative duties such as copying and scanning
· Respond to calls and basic requests from stakeholders
· Assist with arrangements pertaining regional meetings/events
· Assist with travel and accommodation bookings
· Assist at the reception desks and receive/despatch documents
Requirements: A relevant and completed tertiary qualification in Administration / Public Administration/ Auditing
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need of in-service training to qualify.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills ? Communication (oral and written) • Problem solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism • Detail orientation • Teamwork
Stipend: R5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
Closing date: 12 August 2016. If no feedback is provided to applicants by 31 August 2016, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment