Afrox, a Linde Group company, has launched a Learnership programmes in the sales & marketing environment. These learnerships exsist in the Cape Town and KwaZulu Natal provinces.
Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner). Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment. Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership. The learnership will culminate in the awarding of a National Certificate: NQF Level 3.
Afrox is southern Africa’s leading manufacturer and marketer of gases and welding products.
Description of the learnership
- To equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the principle of Retail Operations Management.
- To provide for career growth in the Afrox Sales and Marketing Organization.
- Grade 12 / Matric Diploma entrance qualification with a minimum of Mathematics and/or Accounting.
- The key competencies required for these posts include personal development, Customer focus, visible leadership & analytical ability.
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer Service orientated is essential
- Computer literacy essential.
- Preference will be given to learners residing around Durban, Cape Town & surrounding the areas.
How to apply