The logistics departmentshall be providing an opportunity for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join the company on a purchasing/supply chain management learnership. The successful candidate shall assist the Purchasing Supervisor as well as the overall Logistics department. This learnership involves the company paying for the successful candidate to complete a one year course whilst the individual works as a purchasing/supply chain management trainee.
Please note this learnership position shall be for one year only.
- Purchasing – materials and production requirements
- Liaising with relevant suppliers and following up on suppliers’ invoices, statements, orders etc.
- Obtaining necessary quotes
- Assisting with estimating when required
- Administration duties
- Generate and issue purchase orders
- Handling customer/supplier queries when necessary
- Ensure compliance to Pyrotec’s policies and procedures
- Assisting with the co-ordination of stock management and stock take
- Matriculation certificate
- Computer literate – intermediate to advanced
- References will be required
- Office environment work experience within a finance or logistics environment
- Possess a solid work ethic
- Assertiveness and drive
- Planning and organising skills
- Accuracy skills – attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm whilst working within a pressurised, stressful and busy environment.
How to apply
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please only apply should you fit the above criteria. When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO039W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.