Closing Date: 31 July 2016
- Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
- Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
- Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
- Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare related experience, if applicable.
On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients. Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).
- Additional cost will be applicable if you are selected to participate in a fitness test which form part of the selection process.
- Applicants will undergo an interview and psychometric assessment which form part of the selection process