UJ has TWO different methods of applying. You have the option to choose only ONE of the following:
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a UJ student number (reference number) does not imply you are a student until you have officially registered
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555
- To verify or update your email address please contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555