The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF)invites prospective students to apply for its bursary programme, which is aimed at building capacity by upskilling film & TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered in South African tertiary institutions. However, Live Performance or Acting programmes are excluded.
NFVF is a statutory body mandated to spearhead the equitable growth and development of the SA film and video industry.
The applicant must
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a good academic record;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance. and
- Registered or provisionally registered to study for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate diploma or degree in film/TV disciplines at an accredited South African tertiary institution;
Preference will be given to students enrolled at public tertiary institutions.
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the certified copies of supporting documents indicated in the application form.
How to apply
Applications will not be considered if:
- The application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided;
- Supporting documents are missing or not certified;
- Please note that applications sent via email or fax will not be considered.
For any queries on the application process and qualifying criteria, please email Lebohang Khunou at firstname.lastname@example.org