Post:DRIVER/MESSENGER:LOGISTICAL OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES
Centre:Johannesburg (Head Office)
Directorate:Logistical Office Support Services
Salary:R119 154.00 per annum (Plus Benefits)
Closing Date: 2016/07/18 12:00:00 AM
- Grade 10 plus a minimum of 1 year experience as a Driver and Messenger.
- A valid code 08 Driver’s License.
- PDP is required.
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
- Knowledge of the Public Service Act and Regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and Customer management.
- Must be willing to travel extensively and work extended hours.
- Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents).
- Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely.
- Complete all the required and prescribed records and logs books with regard to the vehicle and goods handled.
- Render a clerical support/messenger service in the relevant office.
- Collect and deliver documentation and related items in the department.
- Copy and fax documents.
- Assist in the registry.
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>>> APPLY HERE
NB: For assistance with online applications visit the following centres: 78 Fox Street, Marshalltown or Maponya Mall. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan.
To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment and security clearance in compliance with DPSA Directive.
The Department reserves the right not to appoint.
Disabled people are encouraged to apply.
If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful
Enquiries: Ms. Masabata Mutlaneng Tel:076 521 4118
Do you have Grade 10 certificate?
Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Driver and Messenger?
Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
Do you have a PDP?