- Are you struggling to find employment?
- Have you completed a learnership or a skills development programme aren’t sure where to go from here?
- New graduate and looking for an internship?
- Are you a South African between the ages of 18 and 35?
- Are you a matriculant?
Then you need to sign up with the NYDA JOBS Programme!
What is the NYDA JOBS Programme?
JOBS is an online database for unemployed youth seeking employment opportunities. It is a product managed through the Skills Development and Transfer unit of the NYDA, and seeks to contribute to the Government’s ASGISA programme and the JIPSA initiative by helping to facilitate the link of unemployed youth to employment and other skills development related opportunities.
So how do you access the JOBS Programme?
- You can register on our website (www.nyda.gov.za), by creating a registration login via the Self Service Portal link on the home page.
- You can visit anyone of our branches and they will assist you in registering
- Or, you can fax your CV to 086 773 7421
- E mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us on 0800 52 52 52 and we’ll register you!
So register on JOBS today- and Make It Happen!
Do you have employment or training opportunities available within your company / organisation? If so, please make contact with us!
We have a team of nationally based, professional and committed JOBS officers available to ensure that we are able to source and refer the most suitable candidates to your organisation.
Our service is offered to you free of charge. (No placement fees.)
- Please make contact with us by:
– Emailing: email@example.com
– Calling us on: 0860 52 52 52
– Visiting your nearest NYDA branch office
Please, make a positive difference in the lives of unemployed youth