Locations:Bellville (1),Nelspruit(1),Tshwane (Sunnyside)(3)
Pharmacist’s Assistant Learnership (External Applicants only) (160628-11) – Mediclinic
Programme: Pharmacist’s Assistant
Reference Number: 20170403
* South African Citizen
* National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12
* Mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* English Literacy at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* Payment of non-refundable fee
Pharmacist’s Assistant aims to equip learners to develop their competencies in the underlying principles of all the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment.
* Successful applicants will be placed at Mediclinic Geneva
* Applicants will undergo a psychometric assessment, interview and Health Assessment which form part of the selection process
* Placement on the programme is not guaranteed.