An internal development opportunity exists for suitable students to gain on the job experience as a Quality Assurance Quality Controller for a period of 12 months based in KZN, Durban Phoenix Manufacturing.
This position is based at ABI Phoenix Manufacturing and reports to the Lab Manager.
The successful applicant is expected to start on 01.08.2016.
To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions.
- Well developed decision making skills.
- Identifiy and apply new trends.
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
- Relevant qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Food Technology.
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification
Selections are based on:
- Academic performance
- Academic level
- Field of study
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of most recent academic transcript
- Copy of Tertiary Institute curriculum/requirements for In-Service Training
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above specifications, please apply via this site.
CLOSING DATE: 08 July 2016
Applications should be sent to ABI.Recruitment@za.sabmiller.com