Competition Commission offers an opportunity of being trained in competition law and economics as the first step on an exciting career in this field. Job no: 492452
Work type: Contract, Fixed-Term Contract
- Completed LLB or Honours Economics degree.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have obtained an average of 60% pass rate.
- A consistent academic performer.
- Should not have worked as a permanent employee previously.
- All graduates should have:
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual.
The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the dynamic and growing field of competition law in South Africa.
Technical and Soft Skills training through our Capacity Building Workshops and use of external training providers.
Monthly stipend to cover your transport fares and living allowance.
Coaching and Mentorship programme through our seniors in respective divisions.
An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
An annual total cost to company package of R143 130.30.
Closing Date:8 July 2016