Mediclinic Emergency Care Technician Learner will equip you with an Advanced Life Support qualification. Do you have Grade 12? Why not apply for this opportunity. Emergency Care Technician Learner (160212-1) – Mediclinic
Programme: Diploma in Emergency Medical Care
Advertising Reference Number: 20170101
Recruiter: Felicity Jacobs
• Grade 12 admission to a diploma programme or equivalent with an average of 50%
• Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
• Mathematics at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• English at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• Physical Science at NQF level 4 with a minimum mark of 40%
• Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare related experience, if applicable
On graduation learners are equipped to render lifesaving emergency care to critically ill patients.
Graduates will be equipped with an Advanced Life Support qualification and professional registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Emergency Care Technician (ECT).
Close Date: 2016/07/31