Distell invites applications for individuals to participate in their Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship Programme based at Libertas, Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Parts Manufacturing Manager.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Purpose of Position:
- Undergo training in the trade of fitting and turning to qualify as an Artisan
- Participate in the apprenticeship training programme
- Deliver quality work at all times
- Perform allocated duties
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience / skills / qualifications
- Minimum of N2 with relevant subjects (trade theory, Mathematics, Science and Drawings) is essential
- Good problem solving skills
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own reliable transport
- Able to work overtime as and/or when required
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites in the Western Cape.
How to apply
Closing date is 29 June 2016. If you are interested and meet all requirements click here to apply