Investec offers students who are in their 2nd & 3rd year studying toward a relevant degree a part time opportunity in their Global Client Support Centre (CSC) in Sandton – offering clients an exceptional banking experience. The Global CSC can provide you with a great opportunity to start your career as an Afterhours Client Support Banker, outside of business hours.
An opportunity to earn your stripes
The Investec Global Client Support Centre (CSC) is a space where impeccably-skilled and driven individuals deliver a distinctive private banking service to clients across Investec’s major geographies – South Africa, United Kingdom and Mauritius. Each client is treated with genuine care and respect, and provided with specialised expertise regarding their banking portfolios.
As a Client Support Banker you will provide an exceptional telephonic service across a range of Investec’s financial products; including Transactional Banking, Personal Finance, Forex, Cash Investments and Wealth.
During your employment, you will
- Assist clients and internal partners in proactively resolving queries relating to our products
- Engage in cross-selling and client educational conversations during client interactions, with the intention of increasing brand loyalty and adding value to clients’ banking portfolios
- Proactively generate ideas to drive continuous improvement in the Client Support Centre
- Working hours are applicable to the business requirements and shifts will be allocated in accordance to a roster which is subject to change from time to time.
- Own transport
- Commitment to work a minimum of 172 hours per month
- Flexibility to work afterhours and on weekends
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites in the Western Cape.
Personal Attributes & Other Requirements
- Sound listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent time and stress management
- A keen eye for detail
- A passion for service excellence and who are client centric
- A drive for continuous improvement and who are proactive in generating ideas
- A adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic environment who are able to operate independently within a team context.
How to apply