Close Date: 2016/06/19
Learnership: Telkom Call Centre (160610-2) – Telkom
Job Title: Learnership: Telkom Call Centre
Business Unit: Corporate Centre Service
Organisation: Centre For Learning
Number of Positions: 40
Region: Eastern Cape
Location – Town / City: Port Elizabeth
Applicants are invited to participate in a Learnership programme, which upon successful completion, will lead to the awarding of a National Certificate. The learnership programme is offered for a period of 12 months and participants will be paid a monthly allowance of R4000 during this period.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Complying with the requirements of the learnership, inclusive of its terms and conditions as guided by the Sectoral Determination on Learnerships.
• Team player
• Analytical thinker
• Problem solver
• PC literate
• Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (customers)
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Matric certificate or equivalent
• Must currently be unemployed
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Be fully conversant in English
• Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
• Computer Literacy
Applicants should NOT have:
(i) a post Matric qualification (diploma/B degree)
(ii) participated in any wholesale & retail learnership before.
See required qualifications.
– South African citizen