The Old Mutual Education Trust is offering the Latest Scholarships 2017 in South Africa. The Scholarship Programme 2017 is available in various fields of study / categories, so you should avail the Old Mutual Scholarships 2017 in order to make your study time more easier and relaxed. The Old Mutual Education Loan is available for those candidates, who are talented and hard working, so you should forward your scholarship application form to avail these 2017 Scholarships at Old Mutual Group South Africa.
Old Mutual Vacancies usually remain available, and you may also avail the Old Mutual Careers after having good experience in the relevant field. Various Scholarships for 2017 have been announced by different institutes and companies, and now the Old Mutual Education Trust Scholarships are also available. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Scholarship Funds / Awards before forwarding their application to the concerned department.
Old Mutual Education Scholarship Programme 2017
The Old Mutual Education Trust was founded by Old Mutual as part of the Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) transaction announced in April 2005. The Trust’s scholarships provide funding to study on a full-time, part-time or distance-learning basis for a first-time undergraduate degree/diploma (including BTech) at an accredited Higher Education Institution
- DENOSA (Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa).
- NATU (National Teachers’ Union).
- NEHAWU (National Education Health and Allied Workers’ Union).
- NUM (National Union of Mine Workers)
- PEU (Professional Educators’ Union)
- POPCRU (Police and Prisons’ Civil Rights Union)
- SACCAWU (South African Commercial, Catering and Allied Workers’ Union).
- SACWU (South African Chemical Workers’ Union)
- SADTU (South African Democratic Teachers’ Union).
- SASBO (The Finance Union)
The Old Mutual Scholarship covers
- Registration and tuition fees.
- Prescribed books and other approved study materials.
- Accommodation and meals in a residence administered by the Higher Education Institution for students studying on a full time basis.
The courses covered by the Scholarships at Old Mutual SA
- Agricultural Studies
- Architectural and Environmental Studies
- Biological, Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Business, Commerce and Management Sciences/Studies
- Computer Science and Data Processing
- Education – including Advanced Certificate in Education (ACE)
- Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Health Care and Health Sciences
- Industrial Arts, Trade and Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
You may apply only if you are
- A member or staff member of one of the participating Trade Unions.
- A child of a member or staff member, and are under the age of 25.
- A grandchild or other child blood relation of the member or staff member, and are under the age of 25, and are solely financially dependent on the member
Closing Date: 31 July 2016
How to Apply for Old Mutual Education Trust 2017 Scholarship Plan:
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Online Scholarships in South Africa available at Old Mutual.
Should you require any further information, please contact The Old Mutual Education Trust: Queries can be e-mailed to: OMEducationTrust@oldmutual.com
The Old Mutual Education Cover will provide you scholarship grants, and you will have no need for an additional student loan or education financing. So you should not waste your time, and avail the Scholarships at Old Mutual Group.