This is an employment opportunity for people with grade 12 willing to work in a chemical operations industry, must send CVs via Email to apply.
To provide assistance to various plants in all operational matters within the plant. To ensure that all operational matters are conducted in a safe manner in order to allow for maximum output daily
To provide assistance to various plants in all operational matters within the plant.
To ensure that all operational matters are conducted in a safe manner in order to allow for maximum output daily.
To provide the shift foreman/line manager with the required support and feedback in terms of all operational requirements.
DEPARTMENT: Pelchem Production
SALARY BAND: Internship Stipend
POST STATUS: 12 months (1 year) contract position
REF NO: EC15335
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for daily plant operation, process monitoring, record keeping and equipment checks related to the reactors, pump stations, vessels, etc.
- tock control, ordering, handling and changing of all cylinders;
- Fault finding;
- Batch sample preparation and placement;
- Handling and changing of all cylinders and or fluorination racks; and
- Assist with packing of products before and loading/offloading of vehicles as and when required.
- Medically fit to be registered as occupationally exposed worker (noise and chemical worker).
- Good inter-personal as well as verbal & written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good team player skills and time management.
- Must be able to work under pressure and weekends as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics and Science
- National Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
HOW TO APPLY
Ms. Zwonaka Makhani
Tel: 012 305 4119
Building: Beva E3/E4
Room: 325D (Third floor)
Please forward your updated CV with certified copies of your educational qualifications to Zwonaka.Makhani@pelchem.necsa.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.