Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Duration: 6 Month
Location: Queenstown Depot
Country: South Africa
Key Purpose Statement
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- 3 year Post Matric Qualification in Sales/Marketing essential
- Ideally minimum of 2 yrs experience in Sales/Marketing in a FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of PC or potential to acquire it
- Persuasiveness and selling ability
- Verbal ability and communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
- Ability to manage self and territory – planning and organising skills
- Strong target and achievement orientation
Output and Accountabilities
Maximise sales volume and market share :
Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the segmented channel management process. Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets. Influence liquor retail pricing within segments. Maintain stock levels within segments.
Service outlets :
- Develop sound business relationships.
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector.
- Conduct regular account reviews.
- Provide merchandising support.
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration. Compile daily / weekly reports.
- Determine pre-call planning objectives Manage B.T.L. placements.
- Conduct personal sec audits.
- Develop sound customer relationships.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.