Close Date: 2016/06/17
Advertising Reference Number: R-1047
Department: General Administration
Business Unit: Northern Cape – Mediclinic Kimberley
Geographical Location: Kimberley
Province / Region: Northern Cape
Number of Positions: 2
Closing Date for Application Forms: 14-Jun-2016
- A Grade 12 certificate.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to type accurately.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Understands the interrelationships between business processes.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people and be in the frontline.
- Responsible for capturing of pre-admissions.
- Ensures correct admission and discharge of patients as per procedure.
- Ensures processing of bed changes as per procedure.
- Management of payments made at reception.
- Maintains client service principles to ensure client expectations are met.
- Liaison with practitioners and medical aids.
- Deals with client queries in an effective manner.
- Billing of patient accounts, where applicable.
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical- and retirement funds, generous leave, a thirteenth cheque and participation in a special nursing or management bonus scheme for qualifying staff members. Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at http://careers.mediclinic.com If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
You can either obtain an application form from them or from your nearest Mediclinic Hospital or office and fax it directly to one of the following fax numbers: 0866811436 or 0866812078 or 0866829863 at the Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 21 943 6111.
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
Apply Online Here