- Minimum Matric/N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma.
- No experience required
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and
- assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
How to apply