Unlock the door to your future
Investec bursary applications for the 2017 academic year are open. The bursary offers out of the ordinary opportunities to exceptional students. If you’ve got excellent marks and you go way beyond the expected, then you’re just the type Investec is looking for. Investec, in partnership with Study Trust, awards young South Africans, with academic potential and in financial need, the opportunity to study towards financial sector related degrees at various local universities. Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
We have a vested interest in developing well rounded individuals and in ensuring graduates are employable. While a bursary provides financial assistance, our programmes help with the transition from high school to tertiary and with the challenges associated with the job search.
Applications are open to
- All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
We offer partial bursaries to candidates planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
How to apply
Applications close on 30 September 2016. Click here to download the application form, which has further application instructions.
For enquiries please contact StudyTrust on Telephone: (011) 403 1632 or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org