As the leading communications services provider in South Africa, Telkom’s network is the backbone that connects most South African’s daily.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must currently be unemployed
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be fully conversant in English
- Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
- Computer Literacy and Sales Experience will be an added advantage
- South African citizen
Applicants should NOT have: (i) a post Matric qualification (diploma/B degree); (ii) participated in any wholesale & retail learnership before.
Skills and Competencies
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- PC literate
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (customers).
- Technical skills
How to apply