The Department of Labour invites applications for Bursary Opportunities (Reference No: HR 4/16/05/105 HO)RequirementsProspective students who have successfully completed their Matriculation with a pass of 60% in Mathematics and Physical Science or currently busy with matriculation or completed their matric still at home or those who are already registered with Universities or University of Technologies wishing to further their studies with recognised higher learning institutions in one of the following fields are requested to apply:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light current)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Health Science.
- Covering letter indicating your preferred field of study
- Certified copy of results from Universities or Universities of Technology for those students who are already registered with higher learning institutions
- Application form (Z83)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID Book.
Successful candidate will sign a contract with the Department of Labour which will be stipulating the terms and conditions
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service Department. The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and IDdocument [Driver’s license where applicable].