Well-trained, qualified accountants contribute significantly to the success of Old Mutual and South Africa. That’s why we offer bursaries to the best young financial minds, to people who are passionate about pursuing a career in Chartered Accounting and making a real difference!
Old Mutual Accountancy Bursaries cover:
- The full costs of tuition at University of Cape Town (UCT).
- Residence fees and one annual return flight home for students who are not studying in their hometown.
- Vacation work.
- The better the quality of your degree the more incentives you will be offered.
- Book and general allowance.
How do you qualify for the bursary
- You need a matric with at least 70% or Level 6 for all subjects including Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and English.
- You also need to commit to our CA Training Programme after which you will work for Old Mutual for a specified period of time.
Please apply timeously for admission to the university.
How to apply
Applications close on 30 May 2016. Click here to apply online