This one year SETA funded learnership is for unemployed learners whom want to have a career within the education, training and development fields and perform the roles of training coordinators, entry-level trainers, junior training officers and training administrators.
- Administration skills beneficial
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Key Performance Areas
Learners to be rotated between these positions:
- Learner support officer – provision of ongoing learner support to our learners i.e. assistance with their assignments and studies, act as liaison between learners and facilitators and assessors.
- Training coordinator – coordination and scheduling of training sessions including confirming facilitators and venues if and where required.
- Assessment coordinator – tracking and monitoring incoming learner assessments and coordination of assessment and moderation activities
- Administration assistant – performing all administrative tasks relating to the provision of training i.e. capturing of learner details, filing, certification, printing and distribution of training materials etc.
Position available immediately
Please send your CV along with a certified copy of your ID and Grade 12 Certificate/ Other Qualification and a 1 page motivational letter as to why need to be considered for the application to firstname.lastname@example.org