Nedbank Corporate & Investment Banking (NCIB) is recruiting graduate trainees to join them in 2017.
The NCIB team boasts significant expertise in energy, resources, infrastructure and the industrial sectors.
Nedbank sees their graduates as part of the leadership pipeline at the bank. If you demonstrate drive and creativity, have strong academic qualifications, and espouse values such as integrity and respect, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) has a position for you in South Africa’s preeminent corporate and investment banking team.
By joining the Nedbank investment banking programme, you will get:
- Exposure to both theoretical and practical training;
- The chance to accelerate your career by working with industry leaders;
- Access to an alumni network of your peers, based on a joint performance experience;
- Opportunity to learn how to effect changes in big business.
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Property Studies
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Investment Management and Analysis
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours specializing in Valuations Management
- Advanced Maths of Finance
- An Engineering Major
- Financial Engineering
- Information Technology
- You should have strong academic qualifications with the ability to bring innovation and intellect to a team.
How to apply
Applications close on 07 August 2016.