Training & Development Learnership position available. This one year SETA funded learnership is for unemployed learners whom want to have a career within the education, training and development fields and perform the roles of training coordinators, entry-level trainers, junior training officers and training administrators.
Key Performance Areas
Learners to be rotated between these positions:
- Learner support officer – provision of ongoing learner support to our learners i.e. assistance with their assignments and studies, act as liaison between learners and facilitators and assessors.
- Training coordinator – coordination and scheduling of training sessions including confirming facilitators and venues if and where required.
- Assessment coordinator – tracking and monitoring incoming learner assessments and coordination of assessment and moderation activities
- Administration assistant – performing all administrative tasks relating to the provision of training i.e. capturing of learner details, filing, certification, printing and distribution of training materials etc.
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics, English and another South African Language
- Computer literate – able to use MS Excel, Word, PPT and E-Mail/Internet
- 2 years’ prior work experience beneficial
- Strong interest in education, training and development and/or human resources development
- Administration skills beneficial
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Position available immediately
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a certified copy of your ID and Grade 12 Certificate/ Other Qualification and a 1 page motivational letter as to why need to be considered for the application to email@example.com