The company seeks graduates who are self-motivated team players, efficient, flexible and able to think on their feet in an ever-changing world. Reporting to (Job Title): Group Talent Development Manager
Type of Position: Graduate
Business Unit: Tiger Management Services
Location / Site: Bryanston
Employment Equity Position: Yes
Number of positions: 1
Management Trainee recruitment plays an integral role in building the Tiger Brands talent pipeline.
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee program is a learning program, where graduates who have just completed an appropriate 3 or 4 year qualification, complete a 12 month learning program in selected disciplines.
These graduates are employed as permanent employees and are placed in appropriate positions at the end of their Management Trainee program.
Required Experience: None
• Must be able to work in Microsoft Word and Excel
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate program include:
- BCom with majors in Logistics, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR
- BEng/BSc Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- BSc Biochemistry, Chemistry, Food Science, Nutrition and Food Science, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Information Technology
- BTech Engineering (Electrical/Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical) Biotechnology, Food Science, Food Technology.
Preferred Industry Experience: None
Close Date: 2016/07/31