Wasteman is a leading Company operating in the field of Waste Management on a national basis across South Africa. Our fully integrated and comprehensive service offering has been developed over the past 30 years.
Wasteman is the result of a dynamic interaction between our dedicated staff and their clients in the provision of an optimal solution to their needs.
We operate according to the principle of BAEEP (Best Available Economic and Environmental Practice).
Accordingly, we will ensure that our Clients will enjoy the benefits of “best practice” which are constantly evolving as changes in technology are adopted into business practice.
– Attend all the training sessions both practical and theory for the duration of the learnership
– Must be over 25 years old
– Must have a code 10 drivers license and two years active driving experience
– Must reside within the Cape Town area
– Must have at least a grade 10 schooling career