On completion of training you will be responsible for the following managerial duties:
- Plan and organize the medium and long-term activities of the branch
- Stock monitoring
- Ensure that objectives are achieved
- Personnel management
- Identification & resolution of problems related to customers, staff and equipment
- Take full responsibility for the branch’s success from a profit-loss standpoint.
Essential requirements include:
- Senior Certicate or equivalent
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Effective leadership skills
- Computer literacy.
The following would be an advantage:
- Previous experience in management
- Experience in the service or retail-related industry
- Exposure to management systems
- An important statement and a proven track record in the retail industry
- Good project planning and organizing
- A valid Code B driver’s license.
Note: Successful candidates must be willing to work weekends and holidays, and also be willing to relocate.
In addition to excellent career opportunities, the Shoprite Group offers market-related remuneration package which includes attractive benefits.
How to apply
Closing date is 6 May 2016. Forward your CV, cover letter and a certified copy of your ID to email@example.com. Ensure that you mention the name of the city closest to you in your cover letter.