Allan Gray is an investment management firm, focused on creating financial security for investors. The company is headquartered in Silo One at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Doing an audit of all marketing documentation to complete a comprehensive list of marketing materials
- Interviewing marketing team members, compliance team members and others in the business to understand the processed for creating and updating documentations.
- With key people in the marketing team (and possibly other teams) develop the requirements for the document management processes and system solutions.
- Content manage the Allan Gray website – upload of documentation, checking of documentation
- Assisting with ad hoc analysis and project activities on various digital marketing initiatives
- Assisting with reporting and improvement of the online marketing dashboard.
- A suitable undergraduate degree, or busy obtaining an undergraduate degree.
- No financial services experience is required.
- Suitable for someone that would like a career in marketing.
Skills/Competencies and experience
- Web savvy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numeric skill
- Good language skills
- Product/Financial knowledge a bonus
- Experience with blogging a bonus (company or personal)
How to apply
Applications close on 06 May 2016. Click here to apply online