TRAINEE LABORATORY PROCESSOR: B2
ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM, MOGALAKWENA LABORATORY, LIMPOPO PROVINCE, EXTERNAL VACANCIES, (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The Laboratory Processor Trainee is an entry level employee who will be required to complete and be declared competent on specific modules within the training period. This is a 3 month fixed term contract.
Technical work Responsibilities and outputs:
- Master training modules within specified time period
- Declare competent
- Participate in required meetings
- Effective execution of allocated training tasks
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- 6 months to 1 year to complete applicable lab modules
- English literate
- Certificate of Fitness
- No chemical sensitivity
- Diploma or BSc in Analytical Chemistry.
- Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment
- Equity Policy.
- Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
- Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for this role.
- Interested internal candidates can apply as follows: click on EUREKA! / Tools / Job Opportunities / Click on “Search Here”/ Enter the reference number or job title and continue to apply
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time