Statistics South Africa is currently recruiting for Bio-Markers. Thirty Short-term contract positions exists in all Nine Provinces for the South African Demographic Health Survey (SADHS). These positions are for registered nurses who are unemployed, under the age of 65 and have not previously taken Voluntary Severance Packages (VSP) from governmentRate of Pay: R6125.13 per month (Ref: No.: 31/02/15HO)
Stats SA provides scientific knowledge that enables society to understand complex socio-economic phenomena. It draws its mandate from the Statistics Act, 1999 (Act No 6 of 1999)
This position will suit a person with
- Good interpersonal, communication, facilitation and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to travel and work long irregular hours
- Willingness to be away from home for the duration of the survey.
Short-listed applicants must be willing to undergo a competency exercise as part of the selection process.
Closing date for applications is 31 December 2016 at 16h00
- Detailed CV with contact details of three recent references
- Certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document.
NB: Applicants risk being disqualified for failing to submit all the required documents as indicated above. Important note: If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Delta Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria. Enquiries: Kindly contact Mr. Collen Mokonyane or Obed Marubyane at (012) 310 4604/366 0151.