Esko is looking for 8 Measurement, Control & Instrumentation Learner Artisans at Koeberg Power Station in the Western Cape. The successful applicants would be expected to complete a 4 year apprentice programme.
Koeberg, the only nuclear power station in Africa, has a pressurised water reactor (PWR) design. It boasts the largest turbine generators in the Southern Hemisphere and is the most southerly-situated nuclear power station in the world.
- Grade 12 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science
- Grade 10 ( Technical/ Academic) with Mathematics and Science and N3 light current/electronics including Mathematics and Engineering Science
- Grade 10 or higher with N4 including Mathematics, Science, Industrial electronics and Logics/Digits
- Relevant NCV 4 qualification with Grade 10 or higher including Mathematics and Science
- Be a team player
- Be safety conscious
- Have emotional resilience
- Be responsible and committed
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Have a high level of technical learning ability
- Have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Have a conscientious and self-disciplined approach
How to apply
Applications close on 29 February 2016. Click here to apply online
You may also hand deliver your CV to the reception desk of the Training Offices (New KTC (EDUSEC) Koeberg Power Station) A clearly marked secure box will be placed at reception where CV’s can be dropped off. Please ensure that you clearly indicate the reference number of the position you are applying for on your CV.