Old Mutual offers in-house training in a variety of skills for matriculants with no previous work experience.
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Old Mutual is a multi-national financial services company that employs in excess of 50000 people globally. And, whether it is in product innovation, service excellence or policy development, Old Mutual is a leader in the financial services arena.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (70% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language (50% or over).
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
- Learnerships are only available in Cape Town.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age, Matric Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March 2016.
How to apply